Good for the body is the work of the body, good for the soul the work of the soul, and good for either the work of the other.
~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, January 07, 2011

On Being

One of my little treats lately has been listening to podcasts while I'm driving.  I really don't mind sitting in traffic when I am happily listening to one of the insightful podcasts from the show "On Being" from American Public Media...  Here are some of my most treasured:

Yoga. Meditation in Action with Seane Corn [American Public Media]

Matthew Sanford's Story, The Body's Grace [Speaking of Faith from APM]

Words That Shimmer [onBeing.org]

The Ecstatic Faith of Rumi [On Being]

A Wild Love For the World with Joanna Macy [On Being]

Robert Coles and The Inner Lives of Children [Speaking of Faith® from American Public Media]

Hope that a fun weekend awaits all of you.  Go LSU and Go SAINTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment